Who we are
Il Cortile delle Esperidi is located in Italy, in Lecce, in via Giuseppe Candido 20..
Il “Cortile delle Esperidi” is managed by Leo Sara, who is the owner in all respects (hereinafter “Owner”), P.IVA IT04607480755.
As data controller, we inform you, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references) subsequently, “personal data” or even “data” communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) subject to consent expressed by selecting the appropriate box in the contact form (pursuant to Article 6, letter b), e) of the GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- respond to your requests for information;
- conclude contracts for the services of the Data Controller;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in court;
B) subject to your consent expressed by selecting the appropriate box in the contact form (pursuant to Article 6 letter b), e) of the GDPR), for the following Service Purposes: preparation and sending of an estimate strong>.
C) marketing and newsletters.
Subject to your consent expressed by selecting the appropriate box in the contact form, the company may process your personal data (email addresses, addresses and telephone number) to send you commercial proposals, new offers and newsletters.
We point out that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Owner’s services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree (art. 130 c. 4 Privacy Code).
3. Method of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and in the case of data processing for the purpose of an estimate, the data are kept for 3 years old.
For the purposes referred to in point C, the duration is 2 years.
4. Data access
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B)-2C):
- to employees and collaborators of the structure, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an example, web agency) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
5. Data communication
Without the need for an express consent art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to supervisory bodies (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your data will not be disclosed.
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located in the EU and on local storage units located within the company, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
7. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you the Services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in Article 2 B is mandatory. In the absence of the same, we will not be able to carry out the service described in the point in question.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.C) is instead optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services pursuant to art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in articles 15 et seq. GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this requirement is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- iv. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When you browse our site, you can choose whether to activate all cookies, some of them or to deactivate them completely (except for those necessary for navigation). Cookies are used to facilitate and improve your browsing experience, so you don’t have to enter your data again when you leave another comment. The storage of these cookies will last for one year.
Se visiti la nostra pagina di accesso, imposteremo un cookie temporaneo per determinare se il tuo browser accetta i cookie. Questo cookie non contiene dati personali e viene eliminato quando si chiude il browser.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
Some cookies, for example those relating to Google Analytics, are necessary to monitor statistics regarding the number of visits our site receives, the most visited pages on our site, the keywords used in the search engines that most frequently generate impressions of our site in search results. These Cookies have purely statistical functions and help us to optimize the site’s positioning in search engines.
When you log in, we will also set up various cookies to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days and screen options cookies last for a year.
11. Content embedded from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other websites behaves exactly as if the visitor had visited the other website.
12. How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This way we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users who communicate their data through our site (especially through the contact form), we also store the personal information they provide at the time of sending the message. All users can see, modify or delete their personal information at any time by contacting the Data Controller at the email address email@example.com. Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
13. What rights do you have over your data
If you have left comments on a page on our Site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase all of your personal data held by us. This does not include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
14. Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automatic spam detection service.
15. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Il Cortile delle Esperidi, with headquarters in Lecce, Via Giuseppe Candido 20 (Italy).